Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, November 19, 2007

pirates and accidents and accidental pirates

my numerous technical difficulties with my wi-fi miraculously coincided with the presence of a large number of construction workers replacing the siding of all the buildings around the complex. it is at its worst during break periods (when the banging on my building ceases during the workday for lunch or whatnot).

funny, how that works.

i've changed the password, sure, a couple times. hasn't done much. i hope they didn't cut into a wire somewhere.

if i don't get back to you just be aware that my web is under assault.

i'll do the best i can, and be patient with me while i solve this problem - or at least, wait it out...

i shall cross my fingers and hope this message reaches the wires, and your eyes.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Good luck with your Internet woes.