Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Friday, May 23, 2008

my schedule for the week of May 25-June 1

I'm busting it at the day gig hard until Thursday.

Thursday, I'm off to Los Angeles for Book Expo America.

Thursday Night, I'll be signing books with oodles of other awesome authors at Dark Delicacies Bookstore. (http://www.darkdel.com/). An awesome line-up of writers that is, to be sure. Come by and say hey if you're in the Burbank area.

At BEA, I'll be at the Wizards of the Coast booth on Friday from 2:00-4:00, signing books. Then, on Saturday, from 11:30-12:30, Rob Rogers and I will be hanging at Author Alley signing more books.

Also, if you're reading this, and you're going to be at any of the event looking for me, bring me some coffee. I'm going to need it. Two creams, two sugars. Stat.

No comments: