Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Friday, May 9, 2008

one whole day for writing...

ah, a whole day to sit in my cave ans scribble a new book... hm, let me just move this collection of elizabeth hand short stories out of the way. i must be careful not to lose my place. wait, where was i in there?

*three hours passes*

ah, such lovely stories. hey, i need to get to work! okay, i'm going to open my computer right now and get to work. oh, i remember that i downloaded cory doctorow's latest book in a .pdf, and i don't remember where i left off on it...

*six hours later*

cool!

*looks at clock*

HEY! I totally blew my whole day of writing!

i think i still have an hour or so, but i do have to update my blog.

okay, now. NOW i am going to work for the rest of the day.

for serious.

No comments: