Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, August 18, 2008

I have returned

I have returned from ArmadilloCon.

It was awesome.

I won 2nd place in the Space Squid Improv fiction contest.

I met and hung out with some very cool people.

I will post more later. I have much catching up to do.

I bet John Scalzi will have an excellent post about ArmadilloCon over at his blog, "Whatever".

www.scalzi.com/whatever

I'll try and post my second-place improv fiction story wherein I was told to combine both "Alternate Universe" and "the Batmobile" in ten minutes... fifteen... I don't remember how long I had, but it wasn't that long at all.

What were your favorite bits of ArmadilloCon, if you attended?

1 comment:

Lola said...

All my non-armadillo con experiences skipping the panels with Phoebe. Lunch with you was alright too I guess. lol. Just kidding I'll my "off-con" experiences were my favorite. I'm back from the dead now btw.