Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, March 30, 2009

After a long silence

After a long silence, you'd think I had something interesting to say.

And... I don't.

San Francisco was awesome. It was great running into Mr Dansky again, and I had much fun at the Writing SiG stuff.

I got to meet a *huge* influence on my writing, Chris Avellone of Obsidian Entertainment (Lead Writer on Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords... etc...). And, that was awesome. Totally, totally awesome.

I also went to a reading on Monday with Rudy Rucker, Cory Doctorow, and two others whose names escape me. That was also totally awesome. Rudy Rucker, I suspect, is a big fan of ice cream.

Anyway. It was awesome. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures I took of the view from my hotel room.

Maybe, when I've had time to process, I'll know what to say, and how to say it.

Until then, all I got is "...Awesome!"

No comments: