Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Everything is off my desk!

Hooray! My desk is clear for at least another two weeks!

Time to catch up on my reading. First up will be either Red Gold Bridge by Patrice Sarath, or Diana Rowland's Mark of the Demon.

Then, I think I will read me some non-fiction from Jane Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities.

And, I think I'm going to write a short story, but I don't know what it will about, or anything else about it except for this. There's a bodyguard with a human's body, and a tiger's head. He has a scimitar. Possibly, this scimitar is sharpened with nanotechnology. Possibly, the scimitar is poisoned with the blood of the cockatrice. Either way, I need to get to know this strange entity, and I'll get back to you with more when I can.

No comments: