Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I find myself reading other people's blogs more than I think about blogging myself. I guess I've long gotten over the neurotic curiosity about how many readers I have or don't have. I also feel like when I've got something to say, it's either a tweet, or it's in one of my pending works that ought not to be blogged about until completion. And, I've got fewer false starts in my journalings to post anywhere. I don't know if that's because I'm getting better or because I'm so pressed for time that I finish what I start, goddammit - the clock is ticking and I don't have time to wander around the apartment thinking out loud to myself; I've got to finish this scene and the next one because I've got to be at work in like ten minutes(!).

I did want to make note of the fact that I have seen the cover art for the reprint of LAST DRAGON coming soon-like from Apex Books. I don't really have an opinion about it until I see the final design, but I think it'll work all right, and the art doesn't suck. It lacks the disintegrating quality of the first cover, but the new one has a LOT more snow.

I'll post it one of these days. Maybe. When it's all done and looking good.

In the mean time, watch your step. Danger is certainly afoot.

No comments: