Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Eligible fiction

As I was filling out my World Fantasy Ballot (I won't be there, alas, unless a miracle of funding descend upon my head and a membership is thrust upon me for free...) it occurred to me that I have eligible work.

In case one were curious, I published these short stories in 2010.

"Death's Shed" was published in December 2010 from Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet
"Dedalus and the Labyrinth" was in Weird Tales 355, in Spring 2010
"The Lady or the Tiger" was in Apex Magazine in February 2010

My novels are not eligible this year.

I don't want to encourage or discourage nominating my work. I think you should nominate the best work, period. If you have trouble accessing these stories, and want to read them, drop me a line and I'll pass them your way gratis.

I don't know if I can legally post them on-line, and I don't really have time to investigate that, at the moment.

No comments: