Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Just one more week!

Kickstarting is exciting. One more week left, and already so much closer to the goal, I turn to the interwebs and request assistance both with donations, and with spreading the word. My backers who have already participated, I thank you and promise you that your rewards will be swift if and when the time comes for them.

Still, with over a thousand dollars left to go, the difficulty is real. Overcoming this large amount in such a small time will require courage and tenacity and luck and money and...

Well, mostly money.

If you were waiting to see what would happen, please don't wait much longer. The clock is ticking, and ticking down, and I am not so famous that every little whisper on the web is tracked deep. I am a humble writer, with humble goals, and I hope I can count on you to help me in my time of need.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/284064794/straggletaggle

FIVE DAYS TO GO AND SO FAR TO CLIMB! WILL I REACH THE GOALPOST!?

No comments: